- British Tags (‘the company’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will not release to any third party any personally identifying information obtained in any way, without your prior consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (‘the Regulations’)
- Any personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the company’s Data Protection Policy and with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- To ensure your personal information remains confidential, the company’s Data Protection Policy as well as these guidelines are communicated clearly to every British Tags employee.
- This website may contain links to other websites. However, British Tags does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy applies only to this website and not to linked websites.
- Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Statement of Privacy and the laws of England and Wales.
- This Statement is applicable only to information collected from you during your visit to this website. By choosing to continue using this website (www.britishtags.co.uk), you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
British Tags occasionally purchases data lists for marketing purposes from respected agencies who have contracted with us to supply GDPR-compliant lists and we will use these lists for email marketing or tele-marketing. Companies can unsubscribe at any time
- This Statement is for information only and does not have contractual force. For the avoidance of doubt, the primary contractual relationship between British Tags and the user is governed by our “Terms And Conditions” which can be found here .
For further information on any of the above, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org